Everyone in my house are big fans of this banana cake. Whenever there are ripe bananas in my kitchen, I try to make these easy, yummy, fabulous and flavor-filled banana cakes. This is a no-fail recipe and you can play around with the ingredients without affecting the results.
- Banana- 1 nos
- Maida- 1 Cup
- Baking Powder- 1 tsp
- Eggs- 2 nos
- Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
- Butter- ¼ Cup
- Sugar- ¾ Cup
- Cinnamon Powder- 1 tsp
- Pistachios- ½ Cup
- Mash the banana and keep this aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Beat the eggs and vanilla essence till it becomes fluffy. Cream the butter and sugar till they turn light and creamy.
- In this butter sugar mixture add the egg mixture and beat well.
- Sieve the flour, cinnamon powder and baking powder thrice and fold this little by little in the above mixture. Fold gently till the flour gets over. At last add the mashed bananas and fold in to the batter.
- Add the crushed pistachios, mix and pour this in a greased bread pan. Bake for about 20- 30 minutes or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.