Happy Mother’s Day
This post is dedicated to my dear Mom ( I call her Ummachi).Right now I am not with my Mom, so I thought of preparing this sweet which I like.
Whatever we ask, she makes it within minutes. Before marriage I never did much cooking as I was scared, “if anything goes wrong”. I used to try any new dishes with the help of my Mom, so that if it doesn’t come out well then she is there to take care. After marriage, my cooking started over phone like “how much chilli powder?, should I add water?, If curd boils then what happens?” all these silly questions I used to ask my Mom as well as my MIL. My Husband used to say that “its an expensive way of cooking” :-)
Right now I am not saying that I am perfect, but I do things on my own. Even then, for something or the other I will be troubling them, but not as much as I used to do before.
Today’s dish is a sweet which I saw in Pavithra’s blog Dishes from my kitchen. She has a wonderful blog. Most of you might know about the blog. This is so easy dish that can be prepared within minutes.
I thought this is a perfect recipe for mother’s day.
- Condensed Milk- 1tin
- Yogurt- 3tbsp
- Cardamom Powder- ¼ tsp
- Almonds, Pistachios, Cashew nuts (powdered)- 1tbsp
- Pour condensed milk in a microwavable glass bowl. Use a big bowl as it rises when microwaving.
- Microwave for 3 minutes,stirring once in every minute.
- Now add yogurt. Mix well and microwave for another 4 to 5 minutes, stirring once in every minute.
- Take it out and add the cardamom powder. Stir well till everything gets blended together.
- Garnish with powdered nuts. Serve it warm or cold.