In this mood I wanted to make something fresh and in the morning I baked some cupcakes with blueberries and they tasted amazing that I again made another batch because I know that these will get finished within seconds.
Recipe Adapted from : Cate's world kitchen
- All purpose flour / Maida- ¾ Cup
- Sugar- ½ Cup
- Butter- ¼ Cup
- Blueberries (Puree)- 3 tbsp
- Salt- a pinch
- Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
- Baking Powder- 1 tsp
- Egg- 1no
- Milk- 2 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Meanwhile sift flour, baking powder, salt and keep it aside.
- Cream butter and sugar till fluffy and creamy. Add egg, vanilla essence and mix well.
- In the above bowl add the flour mixture and milk alternatively. Atlast add the pureed blueberries and mix well till everything is combined well.
- Pour this in greased cupcake tins and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool in the pans and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
For the topping:
- Melt the white chocolate in hot cream (amul) and mix well. Let it cool for some time. In this add the blueberry puree and mix well.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for half an hour and spread this on the cake.