Celebrating the 3rd anniversary of my dear little space ...
Time flies by so quickly and I didn’t realise that its been 3 years since I started my blog. In these years I have learnt a lot about blogging, about different cuisines, found lot of friends and more than that improved skills in baking and have become a crazy baker… :)
I am really thankful to my husband for supporting me with this blog. He encouraged me to write up the content and to upload food pics of whatever I made and the most important thing is that whatever I made it was experimented on him first. In fact, he wanted to name this blog “My experiments with husband” instead of “My experiments with food”... :)
- Maida- 100 gms
- Baking powder
- Butter- 100 gms
- Eggs- 2 nos
- Sugar- 100gms
- Coffee- 2 tbsp
- Hot water- 2 tbsp
- Dissolve coffee in hot water. Mix and keep this aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar well, till it turns light and fluffy. Add the eggs and beat well. Add the maida gradually and mix till all are well blended.
- In the above mixture add the coffee water and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Pour the cake batter in a greased cake pan and bake for about 25- 30 minutes.
- Grate white chocolate and top it on warm coffee cake and serve.