After all the holi celebrations, I am back with a yummy and deliciously baked carrot cupcakes. Many people love carrots. Carrots are used in many ways as in salads, curries, fries, rice etc. etc.. I love these cupcakes as they are so moist and flavorful with grated carrots and ground cinnamon.
I have made regular cupcakes as well as mini cupcakes and those mini cupcakes were a hit among my little one’s friends. Hope you all love this. Just try it out…
- All Purpose Flour- 1 Cup
- Sugar- 1 Cup
- Baking Soda- 1 tsp
- Ground Cinnamon - 1 tsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Oil- ¾ Cup
- Eggs- 2 nos
- Grated Carrots- 1 ½ Cups
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl along with ground cinnamon.
- Add the sugar and oil, beat well till all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Sieve the flour , salt and baking soda thrice and fold this in the above mixture little at a time. Add the grated carrots and fold well.
- Pour the batter in cup cake mould and bake for about 20-25 minutes. Yummy carrot cupcakes are ready to eat.