During my UK trip last year, I got to eat some of the freshest berries I could get… :-). Here in Bangalore, I am getting only the dry version of these berries so when I went to a supermarket I got this raspberry preserve and grabbed it, so that I could have it whenever I want.
Raspberry cupcakes are simple to make and tastes delicious. This is ideal for parties with its pretty pink frosting. Since this was made at home, I didn’t frost the cupcakes as my little one will be taking them to school. Just try these amazing pink cute cupcakes and I am sure you cannot resist eating one…
- Flour- 1 Cup
- Sugar- 1 Cup
- Butter- ½ Cup +2 tbsp
- Baking Powder- 1 tsp
- Salt- a pinch
- Eggs- 3 nos
- Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
- Milk- ⅓ Cup
- Raspberry Preserve / Jam- 4 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and salt trice and keep it aside.
- In a glass bowl beat the eggs and vanilla essence till they turn fluffy.
- Beat the butter and sugar well till they turn pale in colour. In this add the above beaten egg mixture little by little and mix well with the beater.
- Add the raspberry preserve and mix till everything is well incorporated.
- In the above batter fold the sieved flour and milk alternately till combined.
- Transfer this batter to lined cupcake liners and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Yummy and delicious cupcakes are ready to eat anytime.