Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Raspberry Cupcakes

During my UK trip last year, I got to eat some of the freshest berries I could get… :-). Here in Bangalore, I am getting only the dry version of these berries so when I went to a supermarket I got this raspberry preserve and grabbed it, so that I could have it whenever I want.


So I thought of baking raspberry cupcakes for my little one as she is a big fan of cupcakes and she likes to eat spoonfuls of this raspberry preserve.

Raspberry cupcakes are simple to make and tastes delicious. This is ideal for parties with its pretty pink frosting. Since this was made at home, I didn’t frost the cupcakes as my little one will be taking them to school. Just try these amazing pink cute cupcakes and I am sure you cannot resist eating one…


Ingredients:
  1. Flour- 1 Cup
  2. Sugar- 1 Cup
  3. Butter- ½ Cup +2 tbsp
  4. Baking Powder- 1 tsp
  5. Salt- a pinch
  6. Eggs- 3 nos
  7. Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
  8. Milk- ⅓ Cup
  9. Raspberry Preserve / Jam- 4 tbsp
Method:

  1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
  2. Sieve the flour, baking powder and salt trice and keep it aside.
  3. In a glass bowl beat the eggs and vanilla essence till they turn fluffy.
  4. Beat the butter and sugar well till they turn pale in colour. In this add the above beaten egg mixture little by little and mix well with the beater.
  5. Add the raspberry preserve and mix till everything is well incorporated.
  6. In the above batter fold the sieved flour and milk alternately till combined.
  7. Transfer this batter to lined cupcake liners and bake for about 20 minutes.
  8. Yummy and delicious cupcakes are ready to eat anytime.




3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...