Schezwan sauce is a spicy, red, tasty and light tangy flavored, which can be used in almost all the dishes that we love to have a twist in taste. This sauce has become a part of our daily menu. I like to call this a magical sauce, as this can be used while making dosa, noodles, as a spread on sandwich and so in. In near future you can see many dishes with this magical sauce in my blog.
We can make this sauce and refrigerate for many days. If we prepare this sauce using Kashmiri chillies, we will get the perfect red color and it won't be spicy. Kids will love this. In the last add little bit of sugar to cut the pungent flavor of chillies. Just try this out and you will love it…
- Kashmiri Red Chillies- 10- 15 nos
- Chopped Garlic- 3 tbsp
- Chopped Ginger- 1 tbsp
- Pepper Powder- 1 tsp
- Soy sauce- ½ tbsp
- Vinegar- 1 tbsp
- Salt- as required
- Water- ¼ cup
- Sugar- ½ tbsp
- Oil- 2 tbsps
- Soak the red chillies in water for about an hour and grind this to a nice paste.
- Heat a wok, add oil. When it is hot add the chopped ginger and garlic.
- Sauté for about a minute, now add the ground chilli paste. Sauté well.
- In this add the pepper powder, soy sauce and salt. Add vinegar and required amount of water. At this point add sugar, mix and switch off the flame.