These instant rice dosas are simple, easy and a delicious dish, which is a perfect breakfast on a busy day. I made these one day for iftar and it was very filling. A easy way to finish off the leftover rice.
I saw this recipe on a facebook video, which I do not remember. I found this very easy,simple and also tasted delicious. This requires no soaking, fermenting and can be made in a jiffy when you are in a hurry. Addition of cooked rice will make this soft. Try this out and let me know….
- Cooked rice- 2 Cups
- Rice Flour- ½ Cup
- Green Chillies- 3 nos
- Onions(chopped)- 1 no
- Coriander leaves (chopped)- 3 tbsps
- Salt- as required
- Grind the cooked rice, rice flour along with little water. It should resemble dosa batter.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the chopped onions, green chillies and coriander leaves till the raw smell disappears.
- Add this to the above made dosa batter along with salt. Adjust water accordingly.
- Heat a griddle, pour a ladleful of batter and spread it on hot griddle. Pour some drops of oil and flip to the other side and when it turns golden brown.
- Repeat this with the remaining batter and serve this along with coconut chutney.