Saturday, July 13, 2013

My first Guest post on Yummy Food: Thari Kanji/ Semolina Payasam- An iftar drink...

                                Ramadhan Mubarak



My dear blogger friend Lubna of Yummy Food messaged me to do a guest post for her Ramadhan event Joy From Fasting To Feasting- VI


The thing which came first to my mind is this thari kanji which is made during iftar in Kerala. My mom and also my MIL make this daily during the time of fasting.


Check out the recipe here ...


Thank you so much Lubna for giving me this opportunity. I am really honoured...

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking out time and sending me this fab entry....Love to have you as my guest...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lubna, for giving me this opportunity...

      Delete
  2. Wow looks amazing and tempting... just checked ur post in yummy food.. so good..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tharikanji is a daily item 4 iftar in our house...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my house too Rafeeda, saw your guest post. Nice one.

      Delete
  4. As-salamu alaykum,

    Ramadan Mubarak,

    looks tempting ..!! check ur post in yummy food :)

    http://hyderabadicuisinerecipes-angel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikum assalam Roha, Thank you so much for your comment. You have a nice space.

      Delete
  5. Ah! totally loved it. Mouth watering indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great food ideas... THanks for sharing
    Do you have love for cooking or just want to learn something new in the kitchen by watching Cooking classes ? Boost your cooking skills with our latest cooking courses and learn to cook from home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...