I dont know why I have become so lazy these days.I have noticed that its been long that I have posted some recipe in my little space. I have seen many of my fellow bloggers are posting almost every alternate day, which is not possible for me at all !!
Whenever I think of posting something, my mind will be interested in something else and so it goes on. So today I have decided that come what may, I have to post 5- 6 recipes in a month (even though there are readers or not… :) )
For the dough:
- Whole wheat flour- 2 Cups
- Salt- as required
- Oil- 1 tbsp
- Water- to knead
For the stuffing:
- Potatoes (boiled)- 3 nos
- Red Chilli Powder- 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Ajwain- 1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Mash the boiled potatoes and add the red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ajwain, cumin powder and salt. Mix well and keep this aside.
- Take the whole wheat flour, salt, oil and water in a bowl. Knead well till it forms a dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 parts. Dust the working area with wheat flour. Roll the divided dough little and place the potato mixture in the center and seal by pulling the edges together into a ball.
- Roll it out carefully with the sealed part on top.
- Heat a tawa and place the rolled dough. Apply little oil on top and flip it over to the other side.
- Cook both sides well. Apply oil if needed.
- Serve this hot along with curd and pickle. Enjoy this amazing dish any time of the day….