From so long I was thinking of baking fish and this happened on a Sunday when my husband was at home, we both planned to make a simple lunch and this was his idea of baking fish.
This is a super easy and a simple dish which can be made within minutes. This is one of the best party ideas, which will be loved by all, even kids…
In this preparation, the fish is smeared with mild spices and then baked in a pre heated oven. This can be a quick entry to any party menu which will be unique.
- Fish Fillet- 4- 5 nos
- Pepper powder- 1tbsp
- Salt- as required
- Lemon juice / Apple Cider Vinegar - 2 tbsp
- Garlic ( crashed)- 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder- 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 1 tbsp
- Ajwain / Carrom Seeds( slightly crushed)- 1 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C
- Wash the fish fillet and pat dry this using a kitchen towel.
- Mix ajwain, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, lemon juice/apple cider vinegar, oil, garlic and salt to a paste using little water.
- Brush this on the fish fillets and bake this for about 20 minutes. In between flip the sides and enjoy an amazing delicacy with your choice of steamed veggies or steamed rice.