Sunday, April 12, 2020

Double Chocolate Fudgy Brownies



As nowadays the kids are at home because of quarantine , they want something to eat all the time. I am running out of ideas. Daily I will be googling for new snack ideas and recipes. I got the idea of making brownies as the zoom classes are going on and my son's teacher told him to do a "show and tell" session, where they can make something on their own and show it to their classmates.



I got the idea of making brownies along with him as he likes to cook along with me. He added all the ingredients in the bowl and I mixed and made the yummy, delicious brownies, which require only few ingredients within less time. He enjoys cooking/ baking along with me. When am cooking, he sits on the side to get a better view of what am adding in the dish and asks me the names of the ingredients that goes in the dish.




Here am today with a new post of these brownies, which can be made with your kids during the #stayathome times. They will enjoy it. The name as double chocolate brownies are because, we are adding chocolate in two different ways in the recipe. I hope you will try this recipe and please let me know how it turned out.


Ingredients:

  1. Melted Butter- 1/2 Cup
  2. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder- 1/2 Cup
  3. All Purpose Flour- 1/2 Cup
  4. Sugar- 1 Cup
  5. Eggs- 2 nos
  6. Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
  7. Chocolate Chips- a handfull

Method:

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, grease a square baking tray and keep it aside.
  2. In a bowl, combine the butter and eggs till creamy. Add the sugar and beat well.
  3. In this mix the vanilla essence, cocoa powder, flour, combine well and take care not to over mix the batter. Add the handful of chocolate chips, mix.
  4. Pour in the greased tray and bake for about 15- 20 minutes or a skewer inserted comes out clean.
  5. Cool completely and cut into squares and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...