Tuesday, November 9, 2010

3 Min Mug Cake

After the hangover of festivals,am going to introduce my first recipe, which is simple and sweet. To mark the "shubh aaramb" of my blog, I made a sweet dish :-) , which is easy to make.This will be liked by all, mostly kids. My daughter just loves it.


I think many of you might know about this cake, but i just want to share my experience. I came to know about this from my younger brother and I was always been very fond of cakes. I did some googling and finally I got this mix. I have tried this recipe several times and it came out well.




So here is the recipe,

 Ingredients:
  1. All purpose Flour/Maida- 4tbsp
  2. Sugar- 4tbs
  3. Milk- 3tbsp
  4. Oil- 3tbsp
  5. Cocoa pdr-2tbsp
  6. Vanilla Essence- 1/2tsp
  7. Egg- 1
  8. Microwave Mug- 1
Method:
  1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a cup.
  2. Add egg and mix well without forming any lumps.
  3. Now add oil, milk and vanilla essence.
  4. Add chocolate chips if you like.
  5. Place your mug in microwave and cook for 3min at 1000 watts.
  6. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but dont be alarmed.
  7. Let it cool a little and the cake is ready to be served.


4 comments:

  1. Seems like quick one, will try n let you knw da results.

    Thx for Sharing, Do updating the recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever taught you the recipe must be a real good cook. Bravo, bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. quick n yumm! must try
    first time here and your follower too...you have a lovely blog!

    Cheers,
    Binitha
    yourstastefully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...