I think many of you might know about this cake, but i just want to share my experience. I came to know about this from my younger brother and I was always been very fond of cakes. I did some googling and finally I got this mix. I have tried this recipe several times and it came out well.
So here is the recipe,
- All purpose Flour/Maida- 4tbsp
- Sugar- 4tbs
- Milk- 3tbsp
- Oil- 3tbsp
- Cocoa pdr-2tbsp
- Vanilla Essence- 1/2tsp
- Egg- 1
- Microwave Mug- 1
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a cup.
- Add egg and mix well without forming any lumps.
- Now add oil, milk and vanilla essence.
- Add chocolate chips if you like.
- Place your mug in microwave and cook for 3min at 1000 watts.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but dont be alarmed.
- Let it cool a little and the cake is ready to be served.