There are wide varieties of salads, including vegetable salad,with pasta, eggs and so on.
We have seen lot many potato and egg salads along with mayonnaise which is very famous, but in this salad yogurt along with cream is added which is quite easy to make.
I got this recipe from a magazine. I made a few changes to the original recipe with the ingredients I have. The flavours of minced garlic and dried rosemary will awaken your senses. This salad is very light and creamy and goes well with anything grilled.
- Potato ( boiled and cubed)- 2nos
- Egg (hardboiled)- 1no
- Sweet Corn (boiled)- ½ cup
- Yogurt- ½ cup
- salt- as per taste
- pepper powder- 1tsp
- Cream- 100ml
- Garlic cloves (minced)- 2nos
- Dried Rosemary- 2tsp
- Place the eggs, potatoes and corn in a bowl and toss lightly with salt and pepper powder.
- In another bowl mix the yogurt, cream and garlic cloves stir until well mixed.
- Add this dressing over the potatoes and eggs and mix well. Sprinkle with dried rosemary and serve.