After all the baking I am back with a simple and a delicious side dish for chapatis and rotis. This is an easy, yet flavorful dish which can be made within minutes.
If you are not a cabbage fan, just try this out and you will love cabbage from then on. Vegetables are an important part of our diet. I have realized that mixing two to three vegetables will make an amazing dish. Just try this interesting preparation with cabbage and potatoes and I am sure that you all will love this.
- Cabbage (sliced)- 1 cup
- Potato (boiled & cubed)- 2 cups
- Onions- 1 no
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Paste- 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder- ½ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds- 1 tsp
- Curry Leaves- few
- Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add the sliced onions, when they turn light brown in colour add the ginger garlic paste.
- When the raw smell disappears, add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala powder.
- Add the sliced cabbage and salt. Stir and close with a lid.
- When it is cooked well, add the boiled potatoes and mix. Close and cook for about 2 min. Serve hot with rotis.