Happy Valentines Day to all my dear friends !!!
When I was thinking of making something using chocolate, I realised that its been long since I made brownies and I never ever tried any different varieties of brownies. So I decided to make these white chocolate brownies which are not only easy to make, but yummy as well.
I am sure this would be a perfect valentines dish to your loved ones.
- White Chocolate- 110 gms
- Butter- ⅓ Cup
- Sugar- 1 Cup
- Flour- 1 Cup
- Eggs- 2 nos
- Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
- Baking Powder- 1 tsp
- Pistachios- ¼ Cup
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Melt the white chocolate and butter in a double boiler. When the chocolate starts melting remove from boiler and mix well.
- In this add the beaten eggs till it forms creamy texture. Add the sugar and vanilla essence. Mix well till all the ingredients all are well blended.
- Mix the flour and baking powder. Fold this to the above batter little by little and at last add nuts.
- Pour this mixture into a greased pan and bake for about 20- 30 minutes.
- Cut them into squares and enjoy an amazing bite.