Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Simple and easy Blueberry Milkshake

I had mentioned in my previous (Blueberry Cupcakes) post about this blueberry milkshake. Here I am posting you this amazing, scrumptious, succulent, darkish purple blend which will be loved by all.


I know that this is a summer time drink, but I love this any time and in any season and that too if it is made of blueberries. When my brother brought these blueberries last month, the first thing came to my mind was to make this milkshake which I was craving for… and here is the recipe.


Ingredients:
  1. Blue berries- ½  Cup
  2. Milk- 1 Cup
  3. Sugar / Honey- 3 tbsp (as required)
  4. Vanilla essence- 1 tsp (optional)
Method:

  1. Drop all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and a yummy, delicious, simple, easy, mouthwatering, milkshake is ready within minutes. Garnish with more berries on top.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...