Chicken Jalfrezi happens to be one of the simplest and fastest curries which can be made within minutes. This is a spicy dish and can be had along with rotis or pilaf. It is a perfect dish for lazy days when you are in no mood to cook.
- Boneless Chicken- 250 gms
- Onions- 2 nos
- Tomatoes- 2 no
- Capsicum- 1 no
- Garlic (crushed)- 3 clove
- Red Chilli Powder- 2 tsp
- Coriander Powder- 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder-1 tsp
- Cumin Powder- 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder- 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice- 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a kadai, add the cubed onions and fry till translucent and slightly brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes, capsicum with little salt. Stir for some time till the tomatoes turn mushy.
- Toss in the red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and cumin powder. Mix well.
- Add the chicken pieces and little water. Cover and cook till the chicken gets cooked well.
- Mix in between. At last add the garam masala powder and lemon juice. Stir well and serve hot with chapatis or pulao.