I have always been baking cupcakes or cakes using egg, so this time I decided to bake an egg less version of chocolate cupcakes using condensed milk.The end product was quite cool and we got some perfectly baked cupcakes, which my little one, husband and his colleagues liked.
Since I had this condensed milk lying around, I thought of baking an egg less cake by adding milkmaid. These cupcakes are really soft and moist. There may be so many different varieties of recipes to make an egg less chocolate cake, this is one of them. Just try this out and let me know.
- All Purpose Flour- 1 ½ Cups
- Cocoa Powder- ⅔ Cup
- Condensed Milk - 1 tin (400 ml)
- Baking Soda- 1 tsp
- Baking powder- 2 tsp
- Butter- ½ Cup
- Water- ¾ Cup
- White Chocolate Chips- ¾ Cup
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and place the liners in cupcake molds.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and baking powder thrice and keep this aside. In this add the chocolate chips and mix well with hand. so that the chips wont settle in the bottom of the cupcakes while baking.
- In a bowl mix the condensed milk, water and softened butter using a blender.
- Fold the flour mixture little by little into the wet ingredients till the flour gets over and it will look like a pouring consistency.
- Pour this in the prepared cupcake liners and bake for about 20- 25 minutes. Enjoy an amazingly delicious flavored cupcakes.