Spring is already here and the temperatures are soaring. Though it is cold in the night, it’s hot during day time and what is the best option to beat the heat???? ICE CREAM!!!!!
Ice creams are my weakness. Whenever or wherever it is , I am ready to have an ice cream. Even if I have cold, if somebody offers me an ice cream, I won’t deny it. I am crazy about them.
This avocado ice cream is super simple to make. Just blend all the ingredients required in the blender and freeze it, an amazingly delicious silky smooth ice cream will be ready. Pure bliss.
Let me assure you all that this ice cream is fantastic, just try this out. You all will love this.
This has a perfect green colour, gorgeous texture and scrumptious taste.
- Avocado- 2 nos
- Whole milk- 1 Cup
- Heavy Cream- ½ Cup
- Sugar- ½ Cup or as required to your taste buds
- Lemon Juice- 1 tbsp
Cut the avocados and scoop out the flesh. Mash them well using a fork
- In a blender pour all the ingredients and blend well to a fine puree.
- Transfer this puree in a freezer safe dish and freeze for about 3- 4 hours and then take it out and blend this mixture well in the blender.
- Again transfer this mixture in a dish and freeze for about 3 hours.
- Repeat the above process of blending for one more time and then freeze. Enjoy a lovely scoop of scrumptious ice cream.