Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar

                                            HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
Sorry for my late wishes, as I was on a small vacation during this Christmas break. I hope everyone had a good time enjoying the festive time with friends and family.



I have noticed that during this vacations, most of the time I used to drink either hot coffee (my fav...) or hot chocolate milk, which is my daughter’s all-time cherished drink. As my daughter never finishes hot chocolate fully, I used to finish it off and lately I started liking this. Whenever I see a packet of hot chocolate mix, I usually make myself a cup. But nothing can beat a homemade hot chocolate as the store bought has many preservatives and hydrogenated oils added to this mix.


I thought why not make the cocoa mix ready and so whenever you want just mix the hot water and the cocoa mix and ta da, an amazingly delicious surprise is ready within no time.



I layered milk powder, cocoa powder, sugar and chocolate chips in a jar, which is also a great idea to gift to near and dear ones in this festive season, which I am sure will be loved by all. You can finish off by adding some marshmallows on top, which the kids will love.
You can layer this either in big containers or in little jars. On a cold day, nothing is finer than curling on a sofa with a hot cup of cocoa. You can make a big batch to last you all this winter. Just try this out and you will love it.


Ingredients:
  1. Milk Powder/ Instant nonfat dry Milk- 1 Cup
  2. Cocoa Powder- ½ cup
  3. Sugar- 1 Cup
  4. Chocolate Chips- ½ cup
Method:

  1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
  2. Mix about 3- 4  tbsp of this mix into a cup of boiling hot water and stir in order to get any lumps. Enjoy the delicious hot Chocolate milk in this cold weather.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...