Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Kerala Style Chicken Vegetable Stew

My post of Kerala style chicken vegetable stew has been updated in Lubna’s blog kitchen flavors and this is the 10th year since I have become a member of Joy from Fasting to Feasting- X. I am really delighted to be a part of Ramadhan special, which she conducts every year without fail.



This time I have posted about my all time favorite side dish along with appam, idiyappam, puttu and so on. This we can prepare without vegetables also, but as my daughter likes vegetables along with chicken, I combined both. You can see the recipe in Lubna’s wonderful blog. Hope you all will like it.

1 comment:

  1. https://justkerala4u.blogspot.com/2020/08/delicious-kerala-food-delivered-with.html?sc=1666764756508#c8983242042186618492

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...