Monday, September 16, 2019

Apricot Energy Balls and Oats Energy Balls



These energy balls are so easy to make that it does not require any baking. Just process it, make it into round balls and enjoy these within no time. There are so many varieties in these energy balls. We can add many ingredients of our choice in these balls.


 I love apricots. Dried apricots from Costco are my favorite snack. And as we get them in a bulk, I made some delicious healthy energy balls which is a hit in my family. I was in a mood of making the energy balls, and as soon as I finished I finished making with apricots, I made some using oats. I ground the oats to powder, as I don't like to bite the oats in energy balls.


Energy balls or protein balls are so easy and packed with nutrients, that they are a very good to go snack. These soft, chewy balls are a perfectly awesome snack to satisfy your sweet tooth.


Ingredients:
For Apricot Energy balls:

  1. Dried Apricots- 1 Cup
  2. Almonds- 1/2 Cup
  3. Chia Seeds- 1 tbsp
  4. Dried Coconut- 2 tbsp

Method:

  • In a food processor, blend all the ingredients till it forms a nice sticky mixture. Make round balls and store in an airtight container for almost 2 weeks.


For Oats Energy Balls:

  1. Oats- 1 Cup
  2. Cocoa Powder- 2 tbsp
  3. Chis Seeds- 1 tbsp
  4. Hemp Seeds-- 1 tbsp
  5. Dates- 3/4 Cup

Method:

  • Ground the oats to a fine powder.
  • Add all the other ingredients along with the powdered oats to a food processor and process till everything combines well. At this stage the mixture will look like powder, but transfer to a plate and start rolling them into round balls. Store them in an airtight container in refrigerator and enjoy as needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...