Thursday, January 2, 2020

Baked Buffalo Wings and Hot sauce- Twice the celebration, double the joy!!!

                                                      Happy New Year my friends!!!!!!



There are two things to celebrate in my post today. First it's a new year, new beginnings and the second one which I am more excited is that last year it was my blog's 9th anniversary.  Never in my wildest dreams I thought that this space which I have started to share my recipes with family and friends would become a space where I got many friends, a space to share all my dreams and a space to experiment new recipes.


 Once I started blogging, I never thought i'd still be doing it 9 years later. I never thought that through this space I will be able to reach and connect with so many of you and to have the chance to share my ideas with the world. THANK YOU for being here no matter how long or short you have been following.




These buffalo chicken wings are every meat lovers favorite. This finger licking popular creation came out of New York restaurant in the 60's Teressa Bellissimo, who covered the chicken wings in her own special sauce. From then on this has become a popular snack or an appetizer.




Chicken wings are one of our family favorites. These juicy chicken wings tossed in a classic spicy sauce and are enjoyed along with the hot sauce. Snack away with less guilt. The marinade for the chicken is a combination of garlicky, sweet and spicy which will make you reach for more. Even though these are baked they are crispy and delicious just like the ones from the restaurant.


Ingredients:

  1. Chicken Wings- 12- 15 pieces
  2. Garlic Powder- 2 tsp
  3. Salt- as required
  4. Honey- 2 tbsp
  5. Baking Powder- 1 tsp
  6. Hot Sauce- 2 tbsp
  7. Black pepper Powder- 1 tsp
  8. Red Chili powder- 1 tbsp

Method:

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Meanwhile pour all the ingredients (except chicken pieces)in a bowl and mix well until everything gets well blended.
  3. Mix the chicken pieces in the above mixture and arrange them on a baking tray. Bake the coated chicken pieces for about 25- 30 minutes.
  4. Serve the chicken wings along with the hot sauce.

Hot sauce recipe:

  1. Hot sauce- 1/4 Cup
  2. Soy sauce- 1 tbsp
  3. Garlic Powder- 2 tbsp
  4. Honey- 1 tbsp
  5. Oil- 1 tbsp
  6. Butter- 1 tbsp

Method:

  • Combine all the ingredients in a sauce pan and let it simmer for about 8- 10 minutes. 
  • Switch it off and cool and enjoy along with the buffalo wings.





1 comment:

  1. In this fashion my buddy Wesley Virgin's biography launches in this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to obtain whatever they want.

    As it turns out, these are the same methods tons of famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know how you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that thought has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years ago, while riding a non-registered, beat-up bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3.20 on his debit card.

    "I'm very fed up with going through life payroll to payroll! When will I finally succeed?"

    You've taken part in those types of conversations, ain't it right?

    Your success story is going to happen. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...