Thursday, August 29, 2013

Nutella Swirl Cupcakes- An evening with friends...

One day I got a call from my dear friend that they are coming for a get together in my house and warning to be prepared :-). She also told me not to prepare lunch. When we four meet, then we will forget the whole world. It will be a day of fun and laughter. So I thought as I am not preparing lunch I will make some thing special which they all like. And so these cupcakes happened.





When I was working with the kindergarten, I used to bake some goodies and would take them for my friends as they were my best critics. They loved whatever I baked. So I searched for cupcakes, as you all know, I love baking cupcakes.


I got the recipe of nutella cupcakes from Sailu’s blog as the name was unique and I had nutella with me. Before I never baked anything with nutella. So I gave it a try and this is what the end result is.

Ingredients:
  1. Maida- 1 ½ Cups
  2. Baking Powder- 2 tsp
  3. Eggs- 2 nos
  4. Salt- a pinch
  5. Butter- ¼ Cup
  6. Sugar- ¾ Cup
  7. Oil- ¼ Cup
  8. Milk- ⅓ Cup
  9. Yogurt- ⅓ Cup
  10. Nutella- as required
Method:

  1. Swift together  maida, salt, baking powder in a bowl.
  2. Cream the eggs along with sugar till it forms  fluffy and creamy. Add the yogurt, oil and butter in this and mix.
  3. Add the flour mixture in the above wet ingredients and slowly add the milk. Mix well on slow speed and combine well.
  4. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
  5. Pour the cake batter into cupcake moulds and add ½ tbsp of nutella in  each cupcake batter and give a nice swirl with a toothpick.
  6. Bake these cupcakes for about 20- 25 minutes in the preheated oven and enjoy.



2 comments:

  1. They look yummy...nice pics..beautifully done :)...want to grab one :).

    By the way,I am a new blogger from mywonderkitchen.blogspot.com and your follower too.Whenever you are free,hope to see you in my blog and also in my Google blog circle :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...