Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Chocolate Strawberry Ice cream Cake- Celebrating 6 years of tasteful journey…….




Hey Friends, I am too excited today as my little blog turns 6. It has been an awesome journey along with all my friends and well-wishers. I got to meet a lot of talented culinary experts from all over the country, many of them through facebook and a few in person as well.


This blog has been an inspiration for me to try out many innovative and incredible recipes, which otherwise I would not have even thought of. It gives me immense pleasure to share my recipes with all of you and a big thank you to all of you who like and comment on my FB page and the blog. That is what keeps me motivated to come back to this space more often and share more and more recipes with you folks. Once again, a BiiiiiiiGGGGG thank you all of you !!!!!



To celebrate this special day, I made an ice cream cake with the combination of chocolate and strawberries. I had some strawberries in my refrigerator and so I made a strawberry ice cream. Meanwhile, I made a chocolate cake which is my daughter’s favorite cake. In my previous posts, I have posted the recipes for strawberry ice cream and eggless chocolate cake. Just click on the ingredients below and you will get the recipes. I sandwiched them both and garnished with white chocolate.


I presented it in a beautiful glass cake stand (which you can see in my pics), which was gifted by my dear friend Arathi.
Ingredients:
  1. White Chocolate (melted)- ¼ Cup
Method:

  1. Cut the chocolate cake into half, Place a parchment paper inside the loaf cake pan and place a top half of the cake in the loaf pan.
  2. Scoop out the strawberry ice cream and smooth it on the cake . Place the second layer of the cake on top and cover with the parchment paper. Keep this in the freezer till set.
  3. Remove the cake from freezer, keep this out for 10 minutes.Turn it on a plate and drizzle some melted chocolate on the cake and serve.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...