This recipe is very delicious and nutritious. This is another simple recipe made with chocolate and requires very few ingredients. Please bear with me for the look of the dessert in the photo. This one was taken out of the refrigerator a little too soon since we wanted to serve it for our guests.
- Small bananas – Ripe - 5nos
- Cream – 1cup
- Dark or milk chocolate(chopped)- 500gms
- Place cling film inside a loaf pan (terrine)
- Add the chopped bananas in the pan.
- Boil the cream in a pan and add chocolate to the cream and stir until it melts and turns smooth.
- Pour this mixture over the bananas. Cool this and refrigerate until set.
- Lift the choco banana terrine from the loaf pan using the cling film.
- Remove film and serve. Garnish with nuts.
- This dessert tastes great when served with vanilla ice cream.