This is served along with tea or coffee.I am sure you will really enjoy this crunchy crispy pakoda. This pakoda can be made with any thing like cauliflower, cabbage,....
- Onions(sliced)- 2nos
- Besan flour/gram flour- 1cup
- Ginger and garlic paste- 1tsp
- Green chillies(chopped)- 2nos
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Baking powder- 1/4tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Water- as required
- Oil- deep frying
- Take all the ingredients except oil in a bowl and mix well with hands to make a batter. Avoid using excess water.
- In a deep skillet, pour oil for deep frying and drop small portions of the batter in oil and fry till the pakodas turn golden brown.
- Can be served with the ketchup of your choice or just as is.